At its simplest, IaaS provides the infrastructure of the cloud. It’s about delivering on-demand computing, network and storage resources so that your company can focus on the services riding atop Peak’s cloud.
What Is White Cloud?
Peak’s White Cloud Service is backed by a 100% SLA guarantee. We dedicate resources to each customer so noisy neighbors are never an issue. Ideal for high performance production workloads, White Cloud features:
- Dedicated compute resources per customer in a N+1 architecture
- Virtually dedicated storage with multi-petabyte capabilities (100,000+ IOPS per volume guaranteed)
- Dedicated network (sub 40 ms coast to coast latency via dedicated, redundant 10 Gb+ networking)
- Hybrid cloud environments: Enable portability between on-premise, co-located and cloud environments
- Production cloud: Supports enterprise-class applications from Tier 0 to Tier 4, test/dev environments and seasonal spikes
- Disaster Recovery as a Service: Failover to the cloud for a cost-effective, efficient disaster prevention mechanism